A year ago from today..
Wow. All I can say is wow. I was in a point of my life where I made a decision, and I regretted it for days, months, and thought I messed up my whole life. Yet, now looking back. I could not be happier. I could not be more proud. I left a situation I thought I was stuck in, I thought was normal. I thought it was happiness.
Today, I am in an incredible place. I am traveling monthly to new amazing places, my carrier is flying, and I am so happy. I mean, it is a typical pinterst motto. ” I am happy because I choose to be,” but I really am. I decided to do this life I am in today, and I was scared, but so happy I did it. I made a terribly hard decision one morning, woke up, said a phrase, and my life changed. I regretted it instantly, due to fear. I hated it. I wanted to quit it. Although, I had friends who saw through it, a dad who voiced it, and saw actions from others that reassured it. I did not see that til months later, but I am happy they were my tough love.
A year ago from today I thought…
- I’d be married
- teaching fifth grade
- I’d be in a house
- I’d own a dog
- I’d see Hawaii
- running and fit, finally.
- I’d be happy
Today I see..
- I am happy
- with an amazing man
- in an apartment with my best college friend
- teaching kindergarten (due to an amazing thing)
- don’t own a dog, but a pet rock a student made me.
- fit to my own expectations.
- going to Hawaii next week.
- loving my job, and convincing others to join the mission of being a teacher.
- I am happy.