May is a big month for me, my family, and friends! I’m doing a twist on currently and making it a mix of currently excited for, thinking, looking forward to, and doing that all will happen in May!
Currently excited for…
- SUMMER! Also extremely sad about school ending, I’ll miss these kids.
- Moving into my new house in 24 days!!
- Going to the lake in two weeks for one of Danny and Is best friend, Abby!
- Looking forward to Danny’s birthday! Lots of surprise for the big 25!
- how is are my students going to transition into middle school. Will they love it? Will they miss me? Will one of my students make it?
- how am I going to tell all my relatives that I am only keeping some of the furniture they gave me.
- what will my first 5k experience look like this weekend with Girls on the Run! I heard its craziness.
- why Danny always has to ask permission to do things like hang out with friends, but then I remind myself of his past.
- How amazing my sister is, yesterday was her birthday!
- riding the bike at the gym doing an old Slu workout, regret doing it!
- making my shopping list for my summer job of teaching Novel Engineering!
- pinning couch ideas for the new living room.
- texting my sister pictures from her Birthday party so she can Instagram them!